Time to STOP wasting time and money...
and time to START getting noticed by the media and increase your brand and make a positive impact & influence.
My heart aches when I see tired, burnt out, and stressed business owners who have so much to offer their clients and customers, but don't have the time or money to spend on expensive PR campaigns. They end up spinning their wheels trying to get noticed by the media and spend countless hours writing pitches with ZERO response.
I decided to be part of the change, so I'm offering a 60-minute live Crash Course where I'm spilling my BEST tips and tricks of the trade so YOU can finally get noticed by the media and increase sales without having to spend thousands of dollars and endless hours.
Don't wait any longer to start getting noticed by the media and build your business by becoming the thought leader in your industry!
For ONLY $29.95, this 60-minute crash course is going to be BEYOND worth your time because you'll walk away feeling confident knowing...
- How to build your brand and become a thought leader in your industry
- Increase your social media following by simply putting out valuable content, not buying followers or likes
- How to write the perfect pitch to the media (This tip alone can amount to tens of thousands of dollars in free media exposure!!)
- Write subject lines that will get producers to open your email
- The one secret that is guaranteed to get you national press coverage
- Insider secrets about how the press works and how to get their attention
- How to be your own publicist with just a few minutes of work a day
- How to get the media to call you for interviews
- Simple and easy-to-implement ideas that can immediately improve your brand awareness
AND… find out how entrepreneurs across the globe—and in every niche—are using these strategies to create results now. (Examples are the BEST, right?!)
Alison Maloni is the CEO of Alison May Public Relations. The former journalist was born to be a storyteller. Alison is an acclaimed keynote speaker, moderator, and media relations expert, and is a also a contributor and anchor for a national news network. She is the CEO and President of Alison May Public Relations, a well-respected publicist among reporters, producers, and editors around the world because of her understanding of what journalists want and need.
Alison emphasizes the importance of using social and digital media to deliver the message. She is not afraid to tell it like it is and pushes companies to do what everyone else is not doing. Her belief that confidence is key allows her to stand out among her competitors, along with her willingness to be bold.
Alison is an extremely proud mother of three young girls who inspire her everyday to be a better person. She is very vocal about the real challenges of being a working mom, while sharing her own solutions that have helped her maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Alison has been featured in Time Magazine, Daily Worth, Reputation Management, and on Dr.Oz.